Share experience about cloud technology
- 7/30/2020 -AWSDynamoDBThis blog shows how to backup your AWS DynamoDB table (on the cloud) to your local DynamoDB environment. It could help in case you want to do a prototype but using production data.
- 7/6/2020 -AWSDynamoDBAWS DynamoDB is one of the AWS services for the NoSQL database on the cloud. You can create an AWS account then go to the AWS console's DynamoDB section to create a table and add items.
- 6/1/2020 -AWSThis quick note shows how to increase AWS EC2 Linux's EBS volume size. First, log in to AWS, and select the target EBS, update the size. The volume size will update right away, but you'll do the following. Next, ssh into the EC2 Linux instance, we would check the current Linux size.
- 6/10/2020 -AWSDynamoDBAWS DynamoDB is a document database that provides single-digit millisecond performance, it is a serverless database, which means you can focus on use applications to access the DynamoDB and AWS will manage the server for you. It's also available in multiple AWS regions and has built-in Cache DAX.
- 7/22/2020 -AWSDynamoDBThis blog shows how to move DynamoDB local table and data to the DynamoDB Web Service, unlike SQL Database, you can use the backup file to restore to a different environment. So far at this moment, I'm writing, have not found out any other way to move Dynamo local to AWS Web service.
- 9/1/2020 -AWSS3Node.jsS3 is a cloud serverless object storage solution provided by AWS. That means you can store any files to S3 without maintaining the backend machine, which is AWS's responsibility. It is also very cheap, you can reference the pricing for each region you'll be using for the S3.
- 3/2/2020 -EC2AWSNetwork ACLThis blog shows few ways of use AWS Network ACLs to block traffic to your site. How to blocking traffic from a Specific IP address AWS has few ways to block specific targets to access your site, for example, Network ACL or WAF.
- 3/1/2019 -AWSUse Github repo and AWS Pipeline to deploy to AWS Beanstalk This blog will show how to use AWS CodePipeline to automate build code and deploy code at Github repo. Following are steps. Github repo with node.
- 3/4/2020 -AWSThis blog shows how to use AWS classic Load Balancer from scratch, first we need to do some preparation. At the end of the setup, you'll set up 2 EC2 instances with the public subnet. Following are a list of preparation before setup the classic load balancer.