<system.web> <authentication mode="Windows" /> <authorization> <deny users="?" /> </authorization>
Above is simple syntax for setup windows authentication at web.config.
At your IIS site, you also need to change things, you'll need to go to your IIS site and select Authentication, you should been see Windows Authentication. If there's no Windows Authentication then you need to install. You need to also turn Anonymous Anthentication off.
That's should be all of it, but you might seen something that when you hit the site it'll keep asking the user and password. Although you enter the correct user and password, it'll ask again.
So, I searched at stackoverflow, following answer resolve my issue.
- Windows Authentication
- Using Asp.Net mvc 3 simple Login system
- How to Install Sitecore 9
- ASP.NET WebAPI with individual accounts example code
- Install sql server 2012 to Windows 7
- Build and Deploy with AWS CodePipeline
- Get Start with Azure WebJob
- My Windows Development Environment
- Software need for windows enviroment
- Run Node as background by using forever