How to Configure Apple Sign-In with Apple
2022/11/32 min read
Table of Contents
- Create Google OAuth Client ID and Secret
- Configure OAuth Consent Screen
- Load with Default Setting
This tutorial shows how to integrate sign in with Google, along with setup the Google API, Create OAuth Client.
- Has knowledge of using Google Cloud.
- Has set up project by using Google Cloud.
Enable Apple ID for Apple Sign In
Here, we'll create new Apple ID for our Apple Sign In.
- Choose Register a new identifier
- Choose a type and choose the App
- Enter the
Bundle ID, for us we use the
com.technoapple.signinas Bundle ID
- Choose Sign In with Apple
- Continue and Register as Apple ID
Create Service ID
- Back to the Register a new identifier page and choose Services IDs
- enter the service ID as
- click continue and register
- now click the service ID just created and go to the detail page again
- check the Sign In with Apple and go to the Web Authentication Configuration
- make sure the Primary App ID is the one we created earlier
- enter the domain at Register Website URLs as
technoapple.com, this domain must be https
- for the return Urls, enter the url will handler the post from Apple once successfully sign-in
- for instance https://technoapple/redirect-for-apple
- navigate to the Keys and start creating the key
- Check the Sign in with Apple
- Configure key choose the Primary Apple ID
- Download the Key, once download the key Apple Server won't keep it anymore so make sure keep it in a secure place.