Enviroment Config at Express.js
nconfig is very powerful configuration module in node.js, it is key value store, plugablle, able to use with redis
When you use it, you can create following different kind of enviroment variable.
One if the config file, development.json might looks like following.
2. Write your own config
inside the config.js, use lodash to merge default config and enviroment specific config value.
You can use set NODE_ENV=development to change node.js enviroment variable for your application.
- Enviroment Config at Express.js
- Encrypt/Decrypt Web.config connectionString by aspnet_regiis
- How to config NLog to log to file, database and send email
- Setup Ghost to Intranet Network
- Use Git to Commit to GitHub
- ASP.NET Web API 2 with Autofac Owin
- Build and Deploy with AWS CodePipeline
- Angular2 HelloWorld
- Bower Install error : git
- Start angular2 with angular-cli