Few Useful Visual Studio Extensions for .NET
2015/10/312 min read
- A solution layout for a typical ASP.NET web application, pre-configured with Git, Gulp.js, NuGet and StyleCop development tools. It is well suited for developing a single-page application (SPA).
- Installation for ASPNET MVC Angular project Visual studio extension
- A set of extensions to Visual Studio 2013 Professional (and above) which improves developer productivity.
- Adds vertical lines at each indent level.
- Provides custom task runner support to Visual Studio.
- GhostDoc is a Visual Studio extension that automatically generates XML documentation comments for methods and properties based on their type, parameters, name, and other contextual information.
- Build a cross-platform hybrid mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone with the Ionic Framework and Apache Cordova. This project comes with a simple tab-based layout.
Paid extensions for visual studio, ReSharper, OzCode, NCrunch, .NET Reflector