- 6/8/2014 -Use Express.js default template with Node.js This blog will show how to use Express.js default template on your local machine. Also deploy it to the cloud to verify it working. The IDE using at this blog is Sublime Text and Cloud9 IDE.
- 7/6/2014 -Looks like most of time this is just json at the request body is not in a correct json format.
- 7/6/2014 -A shot sample code to describe how to use npm async module waterfall process. Since node.js, mongoose is async, if want to process your logic like, update step 1 do setup 2 and more. Use async module is one way.
- 8/2/2014 -Config for your application is very important, because your testing, development and production is going to have different enviroment variable. This blog show few choice of using config at Node.js.
- 11/2/2015 -Angular.js with keystone.
- 6/15/2014 -How to hanlder 500 error on Express.js If you don't handler error correctly, you site will down. This blog show little tips that how to do error handler on express.js.
- 6/15/2014 -My goal is trying to find a Free and great Code Editor and I'm still not find the one I love. There're so many great IDE out there, but I don't want to pay. (If I make enough money, sure I would pay.) The longest source code editor I have used is Visual Studio, I have used it from 2003 until now. Visual Studio is the best IDE for building .NET relative application and Microsoft is good to make these kind of tools. Visual Studio is very powerful for server-side Development.