Share experience about tools for development
- 8/22/2020 -GitHere a few commands if you want to get a list of git commit information. This will list all the commits by the contributor. git log --author="Contributor's name" Get commit from 19 April 2020.
- 8/5/2020 -GitA quick note to show how to squash all git local commits into one. A scenario will be, you've been check-in in lots of commits into your own local branch when you ready to push them to the origin branch. You don't want to check-in so many commits, e.g.
- 1/5/2017 -Visual StudioAdd files, folder to ignore nuget packages folder. If you use NuGet and build solution visual studio will get dll and download to packages folder, you don't want to check-in packages folder files/folder to your source control.
- 1/4/2015Visual StudioC#
- 3/1/2016 -ASP.NETASP.NET MVCAutofacHow to setup ASP.
- 10/3/2015 -Visual StudioNugetNuget is dependency management system for web development, if you use it you'll already familiar with following command. The first nuget command is install angular, second one is uninstall nuget package.
- 1/4/2015 -Visual StudioIf you gettting error as following at IIS when deploy ASP.NET, then this blog might help you. Could not load file or assembly....
- 8/1/2015 -Visual StudioASP.NETDeployment of ASP.