- 1/5/2017 -Visual StudioAdd files, folder to ignore nuget packages folder. If you use NuGet and build solution visual studio will get dll and download to packages folder, you don't want to check-in packages folder files/folder to your source control. Following is a note for ignoring NuGet packages folder.At your visual studio solution, add At your visual studio solution, add .tfignore file, .nuget folder, and NuGet.config file. Create .nuget folder and add Nuget.config file to the .nuget folder create .tfignore file NuGet.config <?xml version="1.
- 1/1/2017 -XamariniOSandroidSimple Guide to get start with Xamarin on PC Xamarin could access almost all the native iOS or android API, and it's able to build with C# by drop controls like old windows forms, or you could build WebView by use the cshtml, which you can add js, html inside the Xamarin. This blog demo how to get start with Xamarin. Requirement Visual Studio 2015 (Windows) By Default, visula studio 2015 already contains Xamarin, but once when you try to create Xamarin project, it will ask you to download following software. Android SDK For running android, but it's better you also install the Android Studio, or Java SDK, Android Studio could build your app as APK file for deploy to android store and Java SDK is for android to build APK file.
- 1/5/2017 -SQLExample of setup the full-text search on SQL Server SQL Server full-text search requires installing on SQL Server, after install the full-text search you can setup the index as follows. How to check Full-Text Search is enable at SQL Server? If following return 1 means enabled, 0 means is not. SELECT FULLTEXTSERVICEPROPERTY('IsFullTextInstalled') How to get all full text indexed column select t.name, sc.name from sys.fulltext_index_columns ft inner join sys.columns sc on sc.[object_id] = ft.[object_id] and sc.[column_id] = ft.[column_id] join sys.tables t ON sc.object_id = t.
- 1/1/2017 -XamariniOSVisual StudioIf you use Xamarin at windows and want to build app for Android and iOS, you could use iOS simulator at your windows. However there's few software and setting you might have to do. I assume you're having problem at windows Xamarin Mac Agent and unable to connect to your mac. First make sure your windows have following software installed. Window PC Visual Studio 2015 Xamarin for Visual Studio 2015 Mac Enable Remote login Xamarin Studio (Xamarin Mac Agent need your Mac to have Mono installed) Others Make sure Mac and Window are at the same network.
- 1/1/2017 -C#.NETASP.NET MVCErrors You might have seemed something like following, your ASP.NET MVC solution build ok but getting error following compiler error when deploying to IIS local site or cloud web server. First, you know you have C# 6 or higher at your application, but not sure why it causes compile error during runtime. I have to spend some time to figure out what happens in my case, so I've added what I found out at here so hopefully, it is able to help someone else. Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 4.7.2556.0 for C# 5 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. This compiler is provided as part of the Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, but only supports language versions up to C# 5, which is no longer the latest version. For compilers that support newer versions of the C# programming language, see http://go.microsoft.
- 1/1/2017 -Phonegap icon and splash image generator So far, i don't think phonegap would generate icon and splash image for different device at iOS and android, also if modify for each device is quite works. You could use following links for generate icon and splash. You will need node.js if you want to use lonic or PhotoShop to edit the image a little bit.