How to track active select item in Visual Studio
In Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, If you open a file, solution explore'll auto go to open that file. It's very help if your solution has like thoursand of files. You might able to find by search, but sometime it takes time to find. But if you already open that file, this Visual Studio setting'll go direct to that file at Solution Explore window.
Following're steps to change Visual Studio's setting.
Tools - Options - Projects and Solutions - General
Click [Track Active Item in Solution Explorer]
To me, if application is huge, this's setting is must have.
- Jade - Add CSS class
- How to track active select item in Visual Studio
- MongoDB GMT time in C#
- Visual Studio 2013 helpful settings
- IIS - Service not available 503 Issue
- All default C# Project type for Visual Studio 2010
- Build and Deploy with AWS CodePipeline
- sitecore publish item in C#
- C# RSS Reader Publish Date Issue