Create assembly to your SQL Database
This article showing you how to create assemblies to your database, which asseblies be created as C# lanuage, so you could extend your database's functionality
So, you could add any code here, like C#, you could even calling Web Service, so you database is able to call web service inside database script too.
Write your C# code on here, which you'll be call on your database
6. When you run the script, you might encounter following error message from database
- CREATE ASSEMBLY for assembly 'SqlServerProject1' failed because assembly 'SqlServerProject1' is not authorized for PERMISSION_SET = UNSAFE. The assembly is authorized when either of the following is true: the database owner (DBO) has UNSAFE ASSEMBLY permission and the database has the TRUSTWORTHY database property on; or the assembly is signed with a certificate or an asymmetric key that has a corresponding login with UNSAFE ASSEMBLY permission.
- CREATE ASSEMBLY for assembly 'SqlServerProject1' failed because the assembly is built for an unsupported version of the Common Language Runtime.
- The database owner SID recorded in the master database differs from the database owner SID recorded in database 'TestDB'. You should correct this situation by resetting the owner of database 'TestDB' using the ALTER AUTHORIZATION statement.
So the first one, if you already add Permission_set = unsafe like above sample script, you should be ok.
The second unsupported version of the Common Language, I still don't know what's causing, it, but if you change your .NET version from 4.0(i used 4.0) to 3.5, it'll resove.
Last error message, go to your database's setting - Files, add your current login-user to this database's owner.
If runs ok, you should be find your dll in the assemblies folder.
after run calling the function you created, you could see your result => hello world
- Create assembly to your SQL Database
- Deploy ASP.NET MVC5 to Production Server(2008-2012)
- How To Use Swagger at ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web API 2 with Autofac Owin
- Use sqllite at Xamarin.Form
- Xamarin- Create Master/Detail page
- Xamarin - Use Google Map
- Orchard1.8.0 hello world module
- Responsive Web UI Framework
- Upload my first nuget package