Angular with SEO
Angular with SEO, I think the answer is NO. Angular just like other JS framework, dynamic loading content, these kind of imprementation is hard for SEO engine to catch up, it might have few ways for doing for the SEO. However, SEO is not simply if you put the html when page load, not just limit your link to 100 per page, not just put meta tag, Angular, or other JS framework to fully support SEO going to take a long time, or I don't know what going to happen next.
So my anwser now is, angular is good for small app. That's it.
Referenced following links.
- Angular with SEO
- Angular example application
- angular IE9 placeholder
- Simple Angular Form at Keystone.js
- Detect breakpoint at Angular
- angular - directive for number
- Scroll Event at Angular Universal
- Start angular2 with angular-cli
- Angular2 - Try quickstart from angular.io
- Start Use Gulp, Browserify to build angular app on node.js