Simple example to see how to use Visual Studio 2010 Class Library Project
This's a simple example to build a windows enviroment's Class Library apps by using Microsoft's Visual Studio 2010 IDE. So, following is the easy way to write a "hello world" at the code. Class Library usually called by other type of project, like Windows Form Project, Console Project by adding DLL reference to their own project. In this example, i wrote method return "Hello World", and calling this method on concole apps.
By coding following, you need to download trial version or purchase visual studio from Microsoft. see microsoft
On Visual Studio 2010, select Class Library Project
Wrice code on Class Library
This example write simple word "Hello world" at this Class Library. Create public static method, which able to call by other project. So, when you calling this method by console apps, it'll display the word to your console windows.
Add project reference to your Console app(it could be only other type of project)
Write code on Console App
You could build your Console Apps. Then, run exe file.
How your executable files looks like
Verify your code when runing console app
- All default C# Project type for Visual Studio 2010
- Install Team Foundation Server 2010
- Simple example to see how to use Visual Studio 2010 console Project
- Simple example to see how to use Visual Studio 2010 Console Project
- Simple example to see how to use Visual Studio 2010 to create Web Project
- Simple example to see how to use Visual Studio 2010 Class Library Project
- Windows Server Task Scheduler didn't run program
- Use WinMerge to Compare Files at TFS 2010
- Badass list Sitecore
- How to track active select item in Visual Studio